Monday, September 7, 2009

Meals for 9/7/09

Hello my friends! Another beautiful day here in Boston...I don't think its supposed to get as warm today but it will be nice! Today is a stay home and clean house and do laundry day. I am loving my cantaloupe I got at Costco on Saturday...nothing like sweet cantaloupe for breakfast. Here is what I had:
Cantaloupe = 1 point
WW Strawberry yogurt = 1 point
Banana Bread = 3 points
Water = 0 points
Total points for Breakfast = 5

Today was our weigh in...I lost .8 pounds and Kevin lost 5. I know my problem was not exercising like I should...but as I said before I was starting out with just changing my eating and now I will be starting my exercise along with it. I am happy with the loss...but wish I could have lost more...Kevin is doing really good:) We are enjoying his 4 day weekend together...tomorrow I go in for my gum surgery so I will be glad to get that over with...

I will be making tuna salad for lunch...tune in later to see....:)

********************
Hello there:) Spent the morning cleaning house, mopping floors and doing laundry...I got my workout for today! I was sweating as if I had been exercising for an hour! Then I made some tuna salad for something different for lunch. We picked up some tuna from Costco the other day. Here is what we had for lunch:

Oroweat Sandwich Thins = 1 point
Tuna Salad = 2 points
Pretzels = 2 points
Sugar Free Chocolate pudding = 1 point
Water = 0 points
Total points for Lunch = 6 points

Afternoon Snack = Grapes = 1 point
Prunes = 1 point

Not much else going on today...looking forward to a nice relaxing afternoon...

For dinner I will be having leftover spaghetti from last night. Catch you all later!

********************
There is nothing like leftover spaghetti! The sauce absorbs into the noodles and it is more tasty! I had the same thing as last night...one slice of sourdough bread and milk...here are the stats:
Spaghetti and sauce = 8 points
Sourdough bread = 2
2 tsp butter = 2 points
Milk = 2 points
Total points for Dinner = 14

Dessert = Skinny Cow Chocolate Cone = 3 points

TOTAL POINTS FOR THE DAY = 30!

I am a little nervous about the dentist tomorrow...but I know it needs to be done and I will be a little sore and swollen for a few days...so if I don't post tomorrow its because I am knocked out on pain meds...LOL Hope you all have a great week! I will post as soon as I can!



5 comments:

  1. Good job on the loss!! Breakfast looks yummy, and well balanced! :) I cant stop myself from eating banana bread if its in the house- total trigger food! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful on the loss! I love that you have such healthy meals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for losses. Sorry about having gum surgery. That sounds sucky. Hopefully it will heal up fast and not slow you down too much. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl!! ANY loss is a GREAT loss around these parts!! Hooray for the hubby, too! I didn't exercise for the first week or two after I started my blog and losing weight. Was trying to think of every excuse not to, actually, lol. But I finally got with it, and so glad I did. I started out with 15 mins on the treadmill...not even 1 mile. Now I'm up to 3 miles!! Woo Hoo!! I love your food pics...I just posted my first food pics tonight! Hooray for healthy food!! :)

    Good luck with the gum surgery...sorry you have to deal with it, but it will be over before you know it! Just don't drink too many milkshakes afterwards ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the loss, slow and steady wins the race! :)

    Oh and thanks for reminding me that I have a canteloupe in the fridge ready for devouring!

    ReplyDelete