Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Meals for 9/29/09

Hello friends! Another busy morning here...got up and went to the dentist to have the stitches taken out of my gums...and MAN does it feel better!! He said I can start brushing very lightly...he said it looked very good and I will go back in 6 weeks to have the crown done...I will be so happy to have this all done!! Then I went to Costco to see if they still had the Veggie Crunchers and thank goodness they did! I bought a couple more of them...as they are bad about carrying something for a brief time and then when I go back they are gone. I also got some apple chips...and some more chicken. The main reason I went was to get toilet paper and guess what I forgot?! Oh well...then I went and paid rent at the storage place and went grocery shopping for a few things...and picked up a RX for Kevin. I scheduled a flu shot for Friday...they were too busy to do it right away and had to make an appointment...

Since I was on the go this morning I just had a WW Berry yogurt for breakfast...which held me over a little but by the time I got home I was starving!

WW Berry Yogurt = 1 point

Here is what I had for lunch:



Oroweat Thins = 1 point
Light Mayo = .5 points
Pork = 3.5 points
Veggie Crunchers = 3 points
Steam Fresh Veggies = 2 points
Lemon Torte Parfait = 2 points
Total Points for Lunch = 12 points

Afternoon Snack:

Fresh Picked apple = 1 point
Reduced Fat Peanut Butter = 2 points
Total Points for Snack = 3 points

I absolutely LOVED the Lemon Torte Parfait! The Berry and Lemon are so far my favorites...which surprises me because I love chocolate...but maybe because it is more of a yogurt chocolate and not pudding...who knows...:) I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Check back later to see what I am having for dinner:)

*********************
I'm back:) I had a nice relaxing afternoon after such a busy morning:) For dinner I decided to have a Smart ones Dinner...it was very good! I haven't had a pasta dinner and not like it...:) Here is what I had:


Smart Ones dinner = 5 points
Garlic & Herb All Bran crackers = 2 points
2 wedges of Laughing Cow = 1.5 points
Total points for Dinner = 8.5

Snack: Vita Brownie Deep & Velvety Chocolate

Vita Brownie = 1 point

Dessert: Skinny Cow Chocolate Ice Cream Cone = 3 points

TOTAL POINTS USED FOR THE DAY = 28.5!

I couldn't eat one more thing!! Some days it is just hard to meet my full 30 points...and I don't want to eat when I am not hungry! I am sure I will over eat one day this week so it will make up for things:) Have a great night everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Those yoplait delights look yummy.

    I'm glad I read this post before heading to the store. You reminded me that I need to buy toilet paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my life - go to the store and forget what I'm there for! Great job on the eating and the shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate that about CostCo! We really enjoyed a whole grain cracker they carried for a while, but not any more.

    Thanks for dropping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete