Thursday, September 3, 2009

Meals for 9/3/09

Good Morning! I woke up at my normal time today...no sleeping in like yesterday! LOL Woke up with a bit of a sinus headache...could be I need to drink more water today...I hope everyone is having a great morning. I decided to change things up a little bit for breakfast. I bought some egg substitute yesterday so I had some scrambled eggs and sandwich thins with WW cream cheese and a Banana. I really want some carrots but I can't eat anything super hard because of my root canal that I had done a few weeks ago. I go in next Tuesday for my gum surgery and then after that heals I go back for the crown. Once that is done I will be able to eat hard stuff again...:) I suppose I could steam the carrots...but nah...I like them raw.:) Here is my breakfast:

1/2 cup Egg Substitute = 1 point
Oroweat Sandwich Thins = 1 point
WW Cream cheese = 1 point
Banana = 2 points
Water = 0 points
Total points for Breakfast = 5

Check back later for lunch...I am going to go and get some stuff done...catch y'all later!

****************************
Hello:) I am feeling a little better this afternoon...even though it isn't very hot today the apartment has been stuffy and warm and I found out they were working on the AC and that is why it wasn't cooling down in here...but it seems to be working now:) I always like it a little cooler. If I had the choice of being hot or cold I will take cold any day...I know...most of you are thinking..."you just wait!" Because fall and winter are coming soon...:) Here is what I had for lunch today:) Except instead of the yogurt I had Sugar free Chocolate pudding cup...

Smart Ones Fettucini Alfredo = 4 points
18 All Bran Crackers = 2 points
1/2 cup 1% fat cottage cheese = 1.5 points
Sugar Free Jell-o chocolate pudding cup = 1 point
Water = 0 points
Total points for Lunch = 8.5

Afternoon snack: Banana Bread = 3 points

I know it seems like we have alot of the same things...and we do. I am going to start experimenting more and making some new things soon. We are still getting used to the new "weigh" of eating so it will take some time. Tonight we are having pork chops and applesauce again...:)

****************************
Oh my goodness! I got so busy last night that I didn't finish my days blogging...shame on me! I here is what I had:

4 oz pork chop = 3.5 points
3/4 cup corn = 1 point
Stove top stuffing = 4 points
1/2 cup applesauce = 3 points
Water (didn't have milk with this dinner) = 0 points
Total points for Dinner = 11 points

Evening dessert = Skinny Cow Vanilla cone = 3 points

TOTAL POINTS FOR THE DAY = 30.5

Sorry for the tardy entry...I was reading blogs and watching Big Brother and just totally forgot to finish the day:) Now I need to start todays post! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment