Friday, September 18, 2009

Meals for 9/18/09

Good Morning friends!:) Woke up to sunshine coming in my bedroom window...it is a beautiful day here today...they had called for rain today but right now there is not one cloud in the sky! I have been working away on my Den trying to get things packaged up to go to storage this weekend...I have made some progress...I can get to my desk without falling over something! I love the extra room but I just wish that it had some natural light...a window or something. It is just a room with no windows...but it will do the trick. I would like to start scrapping our adventure with moving to Boston and the things we have done here so far:) My printer is going to be VERY busy!!

This morning I tried one of the VitaMuffins (VitaTops). It was BlueBran which is blueberry and bran muffin. It was pretty good. My taste buds have changed a little bit to where I don't need so much sugar to make it taste good. They say it takes about 2 weeks for your palette to change and you will either like it or not. Here is a picture of what I had:


VitaTop = 1 point!
Banana = 2 points
WW Strawberry yogurt = 1 point
Total points for Breakfast = 4 points!

I am hoping to get to Costco this weekend and get some more fruits and veggies. I am also going to check to see if they have the vitamuffin products...But I am not sure if it will all fit in my freezer! Well I guess I better get back to work! Catch you all later for lunch!

**********************
Hey there:) I was able to get a few more boxes done and some other things pulled out of the Den to put in storage..so I feel like I got something else accomplished:) My poor little guy Riley isn't feeling too good today:( His stomach has been gurgling all morning and he can't seem to lay in one spot for more than 5 minutes...poor guy:( I always worry about him when he isn't feeling good...

Here is what I had for lunch:

Progresso Chicken Noodle = 2.5 points for whole can

Larabar Chocolate Coconut Chew = 4 points
Total points for Lunch = 6.5 points

These bars are a little different..the texture and taste are not the norm for me. At first I wasn't sure if I liked it but by the time I finished it I liked it. Its very sweet and you taste some chocolate but not alot. I like these because they are all natural and there are no artificial stuff in them. This one only had Dates, Walnuts, Unsweetened Cocoa powder and Unsweetened Coconut. It has 5 grams of fiber so it does help to keep me full. I have had soup 2 days in a row because it sounded good. I didn't really think of the fact that they are REALLY high in sodium. They are like 600 something grams per serving...so that is why I am retaining water today! I guess I better get to drinking water! Tonight we are having Pork Chops and Applesauce...check back later!:)

**********************
Good evening! I am so tired tonight! I sure how I sleep better tonight!! Riley seems to be feeling better thank goodness! I think he just ate something that didn't agree with him too much. Here is what we had for dinner:

Pork chop dinner = 14 points
Milk = 2 points

Afternoon Snack = Sandwich Thins toasted with Brummel & Brown Spread (TY TJ!) = 1.5 points

Dessert = Skinny Cow Chocolate Ice cream cone = 3 points

TOTAL POINTS USED FOR THE DAY = 31 points!


5 comments:

  1. How did the vita muffin tops taste? I've been looking for those!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christa! Just wanted to tell you that you inspired my breakfast this morning. I always see you have the sandwich thins w/peanut butter, etc. This morning I just couldn't decide what I wanted. And then I thought of you and it was EXACTLY what I wanted and so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Larabars, especially the PB & PBJ ones! The lack of ingrediants in them really impresses me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen viattops/muffins at my local Costco- let me know if you have any luck.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just missed the PM post! Glad you liked the B&B spread! :)

    ReplyDelete