Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Meals for 9/30/09

Hello everyone! I can't believe it is the last day of September..and boy can I feel it in the air. Just got back from taking Riley outside to do some business and I could feel the crisp cold air blow against my face...brrrrr! I know it is going to get alot worse as our first winter hits here in Boston. But it will be another season that we experience for the first time...I am excited to see it. I got up this morning and decided to try out the exercise room here in the apartment...I don't know why in the heck I haven't used it before..It is VERY nice! Each treadmill and elliptical machines have a TV attached to it so that helps the time go by..I did 30 minutes at 2.5 mph at 1% incline...was sweating like a pig by the time I was done! Behind the treadmills and elliptical machine is a weight machine and against the far wall is free weights...they even have an area behind more private to do stretches and use the exercise ball...:)

I decided to try something I read about on Hungry Girl. She suggested using the laughing cow light wedges as cream cheese. So I had the sandwich thins and used the laughing cow wedges and it was JUST like cream cheese but actually tasted better:) Here is the picture:

Sandwich Thins = 1 point
2 Laughing Cow wedges = 1.5 points
Total points for Breakfast = 2.5 points

Next time I will just use one wedge...as I only used 1 1/4 of the wedges and ate the rest plain...which is good but I like it better on something...I am going to have a similar lunch to yesterday as I have alot of pork left from Sunday's dinner...and pork sandwiches taste alot like Turkey sandwiches...YUM! :) Catch ya later!

*****************
I'm back y'all...:) I hope you had a wonderful afternoon!:) I spent it doing some laundry and watching a new TV series On Demand...called The Good Wife. It was really good! As I said earlier I was going to have a lunch similar to yesterday except I didn't have the steamed veggies with it. I did have a babybel cheese instead. Here it is:



Pork Sandwich = 5 points
Veggie Crunchers = 3 points
Babybel Cheese = 2 points
Lemon Torte Parfait = 2 points
Total points for Lunch = 12 points

I had another apple and peanut butter for my afternoon snack...I need to eat the apples we picked before they go bad...I think tomorrow I might try making some applesauce:) Here it is:)

Apple = 1 point
Reduced fat Peanut Butter = 2 points
Total points for Snack = 3 points

For dinner we had soft taco's. I have been using my husbands hot sauce the last few times and really have come to like it:) And I heard on the Dr. Oz show that it is supposed to speed up your metabolism...so we will see:) Here is what we had...the only difference is I used my Joseph's Tortilla's instead of the Carb Balance flour tortilla saving me 1.5 points...:) Sorry I didn't get a picture...

2 Soft Taco's = 9.5 points
Total points for Dinner = 9.5 points

Dessert: Skinny Cow Chocolate Ice cream cone = 3 points

TOTAL POINTS USED FOR TODAY = 30!
TOTAL ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED TODAY = 2!

Have a great night everyone!:)


4 comments:

  1. How lucky are you to have a TV attached to your treadmill?! That HAS to make the time go faster.
    I'm glad to at least have my MP3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a nice thing about blogsphere-- you can find inspiration everywhere! That sounds like a good change from peanutbutter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on trying out the exercise room at your complex. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love weight watchers. Lots of incredible cookbooks and recipes for sure. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete