Thursday, September 3, 2009

I need help....

I have become addicted to blog reading...LOL. I have found several blogs that I have been reading and alot of them have to do with losing weight. It helps my motivation to see that others are struggling with the same things that I am. It really keeps me on track. I have met alot of wonderful friends on the blogs too!

Having just moved to Massachusetts 5 months ago I have met people online that live in New England and give me alot of really good ideas on things to do and see.

Today is kind of a blah day..woke up with a headache and just feel yucky...I think that I might be coming down with something. I can't seem to cool off. I have the AC on and I think the temperature outside is only in the 70's but I feel like I am roasting! I think I need to get up and get moving...get some stuff done.

Again thank you to all that have been leaving comments on my blogs...it really does keep me going and motivated...my husband is a wonderful support and my weight loss buddy also...I don't know what I would do without him:) Better get moving...check in later on my last post for my lunch and dinner....ta ta for now!

4 comments:

  1. This is no cure...lol I love reading too! :) Hooked! Many of the bloggers that I follow have become good friends to me, even though we are far away. It is a GREAT support system to have! :)

    ta ta :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a second there, I thought you seriously needed help with something! It is perfectly OK to be addicted to blog reading. I am in way deep myself. So I say its ok!!! You've lost four pounds... that is excellent! YAY and way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Hooked on Blogs (instead of phonics lol) too. It helps so much with the journey!

    I hope you're feeling better. I've been running our AC the past couple days, too, as I think this infection thing I have has made me slightly feverish. It's cool here, too.

    I would love to visit your new state--so rich with history! The only thing that would make me nervous would be the traffic as its rich with people, too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hooked on reading blogs, too. I never thought it was a problem, though. lol I actually think that it helps me stay on track and gives me something to do instead of raiding the fridge.

    ReplyDelete