Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Meals for 9/16/09

Good Morning everyone! I hope your Wednesday is going well! I had a very nice night sleep last night...as you may remember I have been having some trouble sleeping and even with the strong meds I was taking I was having some trouble sleeping. I have not been having to take the pain meds for about 3 days but last night my gums were irritated so I took a couple of Tylenol PM's and had the best nights sleep I have had in a month! And I woke up to not such a sore mouth...:)

I woke up pretty hungry this morning..I used alot of my points early in the day yesterday so I went to bed a little hungry....so this is what I had:

Oroweat Sandwich Thins = 1 point
Reduced Fat Peanut Butter = 2 points
Banana = 2 points
WW Berry Yogurt = 1 point
Total points for Breakfast = 6 points

I need to get busy and go through the kitchen cabinets to pack up some more stuff for storage...Kevin is on a work outing today and will be home early...YAY! So he will take some more stuff over..:) I HAVE to say this...I know there are some Big Brother fans out there...YAY JORDAN!!! So happy she won!! Ok..enough:) Ta Ta for now!

*********************
Well the morning has gone by pretty fast. I have another box ready to go to storage. Its amazing how much I was able to fit in those cabinets. The main items in the box was water bottles and tupperware. Now I have a tupperware cabinet with only the tupperware I use on a regular basis...so when I open the door it doesn't all fall out! You know like that commercial on TV where the woman opens her cabinet and all her tupperware comes flying out? Yeah..not me! Then I decided I better eat some lunch...so I had this:

Smart Ones Fetticini Alfredo = 4 points
Watermelon = 1 point
Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding = 1 point
Total points for Lunch = 6 points

Well I better get back to work...Tomorrow I will be starting on the dreaded room..the Den...that is where all my craft stuff and things that didn't have a "place" went. It has been cleaned out a little taking out the pots and pans that were in there now that I have a cabinet for them and I was able to move the slow cooker and pressure cooker out of there too...so tomorrow that will be the room that I start working on...the reason I say tomorrow is because it will be an all day project! The weather is cloudy with ALOT of wind...cold wind...I hope Kevin isn't freezing as he is on a Harbor Cruise with his co-workers...he should be home soon:) We are having left over taco's tonight..so I will update you later! Bye!

*********************
Hey everyone...sorry for posting so late. We just had leftover taco's for dinner..just finished making Kevin's lunch for tomorrow:) He really enjoyed his work outing today. Even though it was pretty cold and windy. The weather is supposed to be yucky tomorrow and windy on Friday...but it looks like the weekend is supposed to be really nice:) So here are the rest of my stats for the day:
Afternoon snack Brownie Bites 100 cal pack = 2 points

2 Soft Taco's = 11 points
Kozy shack sugar free rice pudding = 1 point

Dessert WW Candy bar ice cream bar = 3 points

TOTAL POINTS USED FOR THE DAY = 29!

2 comments:

  1. I just found out mangeos don't digest well in your stomach. Like corn. (WTF, you're thinking, right? LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're getting organized. Clutter makes me crazy...as if I need any more help in the Crazy Dept. lol

    You're doing great with the eating!! :)

    ReplyDelete