Saturday, September 26, 2009

Meals for 9/26/09

Hello everyone...sorry for the late post. Today was a busy and fun day...to see what we did and the pictures check out my other blog...we went apple picking with some good friends. I got up this morning and didn't eat breakfast...I know bad bad bad!! But I was excited and just wasn't in the mood to eat...for lunch I had a salad with chopped cucumbers, tomatoes, zucchini with a side of blue cheese dressing that I just dipped my fork into so I barely used any dressing. I had two rolls with lunch...so I counted that as 7 total points as I only ate half the salad...:)

For dinner we got home and I didn't have anything planned for dinner..which is dangerous because that means we end up doing things we shouldn't...we stopped at Wendy's and got some dinner...but I counted every point and ended up using a few of my flex points...but I still have 28.5 left and it resets on Monday...so that is good:)

I will do much better tomorrow...its been a fun and exhausting day...if you haven't been apple picking before do it...it is so much fun and now I have to figure out what I want to do with these apples!:) Have a great day everyone!!

1 comments:

  1. Good job on counting your points while eating out! :) I dont know how you keep up with 2 blogs! lol

    ReplyDelete