Friday, September 4, 2009

Meals for 9/4/09

Good Morning friends...last night was a long night! I could not sleep! I was up until 1:30 and finally gave up and got on the computer for a little while. Finally went back to bed and eventually got back to sleep. I am thinking I might be eating too much of the sandwich thins...as much as I love them I took a break from them for breakfast. Here is what I had:
WW Blueberry Muffin = 3 points
Banana = 2 points
WW Berry yogurt = 1 point
Water = 0 points
Total points for Breakfast = 6 points

I haven't been doing the exercise I should be doing. I know that will affect my loss next week. I am trying to take one change at a time...I found out about a dog park not far from here...I am thinking of walking up there and checking it out with Riley. I think he would LOVE to just run free and play with other dogs. I am going to get moving and get some stuff done around the house. Ta Ta for now folks! :)

****************************
Hello!! It is that time of day again...just got back from taking Riley out for some personal business...and he met up with his girlfriend Zoey...a cute little dog his size. After spending time sniffing each other they started to play some..it is so cute to watch dogs interact and play together...it is a perfect day outside...sunny yet not muggy or HOT...just right! I think the weekend is supposed to be really nice as well. Today I decided to make a sandwich for lunch. I am starting to wonder if I am retaining water from all the frozen lunches I have been eating...I also had to add some prunes to my day...enough info there! LOL Here is my lunch today....


Oroweat Sandwich Thins = 1 point
2 oz Roast Beef = 1 point
2 tsp mayo = 2 points
All Bran Crackers (18) = 2 points
Sugar free Chocolate pudding = 1 point
Grapes = 1 point
Water = 0 points
Total points for Lunch = 8 points

Afternoon Snack = 8 Prunes = 3 points

Tonight Kevin has to work late...month end stuff and he is taking a 4 day weekend so he needs to get some stuff done in order to have a long weekend. He is going to be taking me on Tuesday to have my gum surgery done...so that day won't be that much fun for him...but he will be taking care of me:) How did I ever get so lucky to have such a wonderful husband?? ;) I will be having leftover pork chops and applesauce for dinner...can you tell this is one of my favorite meals?? :) Later gators!

****************************
Hello there...spent the afternoon reading blogs, cleaning the kitchen and cleaning up around here...I am hoping that I sleep better tonight...I hate those nights when you just lay there and can't fall asleep. I think I just try to hard and that makes it worse...Anyway...I just had leftover pork chops, applesauce and stove top stuffing.
3 oz pork chop = 3 points
Applesauce = 1.5 points
Stove Top stuffing = 4 points
Green beans = 1 point
Total points for Dinner = 9.5

Evening snack = Banana bread = 3 points

TOTAL POINTS FOR THE DAY 29.5!

Have a great night everyone!!

1 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog.

    I think it's great that you and your husband are doing this together. I think that will really help you both be successful.

    ReplyDelete