Saturday, September 12, 2009

Busy day...

Hello everyone...wow today was a busy day and a lazy day! Kevin and I took Riley over to be groomed and spent the next 3 hours moving things to our new storage space. I know it was quite a workout because I was sweating so bad my hair looked like Monica from the show Friends when she went to the Bahamas and her hair frizzed out! I did good with breakfast having a banana and WW muffin...however lunch time is a different matter. I still had my full 35 extra weekly points so I ended up using some on lunch. We were both tired and on Kevin's last trip back from the storage place he stopped at Wendy's...yes I know...it wasn't a good food choice but at the time I didn't care...and that doesn't sound good either but sometimes we just get a little weak and give in.

I DID however count every point and log it. I ended up using about 15 of my extra points still having 14 leftover until Monday. Also I earned 10 activity points so really I only used 5 of the extra points. I know I sound like I am trying to explain myself and maybe that is what I am doing...LOL. I didn't take any pictures of my meals today...but here is a log of what I ate and the points I used:
WW blueberry muffin = 3 points
Banana = 2 points
Total points for Breakfast = 5

Wendy's chicken mcnuggets = 12 points
Fries = 12 points
Frosty = 12 points
BBQ sauce = 1 point
Total points for Lunch = 37 (yikes)

WW Smart ones Fettucini Alfredo = 4 points
Total points for Dinner = 4 points

Cantaloupe = 1 point

TOTAL POINTS USED FOR THE DAY = 46...OUCH
TOTAL ACTIVITY POINTS FOR THE DAY = 10
TOTAL POINTS MINUS ACTIVITY POINTS = 36 points used for the day

I shouldn't feel guilty because they say that we are supposed to use the extra weekly points for this type of situation...but it isn't something I plan to do regularly...I was so tired this afternoon I ended up falling asleep for an hour and a half...but I am feeling better...catch you all tomorrow...:)

3 comments:

  1. These blogs are excellent tools for accountability....so we ALL explain ourselves, lol.

    Don't you fret one little bit about the extra points....I used to do Weight Watchers...just got too lazy to go to the meetings...but that's what those points are there for! You did absolutely nothing wrong...and you still have plenty until Monday...you're doing great...lose the guilt girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about those extra points. You used them exactly the way they were meant to be used. Plus, you had a small dinner later on, and that was a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you're working the plan! That's the way it's set up. No guilt, okay?

    I know you got an awesome workout today,that's hard moving stuff!

    ReplyDelete