Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hello All...

As I told you yesterday I wouldn't be posting my meals today because I had to have gum surgery and knew that I may not be eating much. Please excuse me if some of what I am typing doesn't make sense...I am on some meds to help with the pain that make me a little loopy. I went in this morning at 8:00 and they started to procedure at 9:00 once the medicine (sedation) took effect. They had to do what they call crown lengthening which means they had to cut some of my gum away to expose more tooth so it can support the crown. But instead of just having to do that to the one tooth they had to reduce my gum on the whole right side of my upper mouth. It throbbed all afternoon until I took my pain meds the dentist gave me...and I hadn't eaten anything all day. I tried to eat some cottage cheese but chewing just hurt like heck...so Kevin went to Wendy's and got me a chocolate frosty..something I could just swallow and it was nice and cold...MAN that hit the spot!! So my stats of what I ate today is:

Wendy's chocolate frosty = 12 points
1/2 cup cottage cheese = 1.5 points
Prune juice = 3 points

TOTAL POINTS FOR THE DAY = 16.5

There is no way I will be able to eat anything else tonight...so my points will be way off today...not much I can do about it...I hope your all having a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, hope your face gums better soon. I'd go for the frosty too hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christa!! So, so sorry about the dental crap....I know how bad that hurts. I had a dental problem one time where I couldn't eat any food for 5 days...not even a Frosty. The very first thing I ate on Day 6, when I could eat again, was a double cheeseburger from Wendy's...to this day, it was the best thing I've ever eaten, lol. I sure hope you feel better soon girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you eat like hello or soup or stuff like that? I am so sorry your in pain! :( I hope it doesnt last for too long!

    ReplyDelete