Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Meals for 9/23/09

Good Morning and happy Wednesday!! It is a cloudy and dreary day here in Boston...but as long as it is gone by Saturday I don't care:) I am doing something very fun on Saturday but you will all have to wait to find out when I blog about it...:) This morning I woke up and watched the Dr. Oz show...I just love this show! He really gets you thinking about your health and how things affect you. Today he was talking to a Cowboy that eats nothing but meat in all of his meals and they did a scan on him and found that he had 97% more plaque in his heart than all other people. He is going to work with him and have him detox from meat and eat better and reverse this problem...the guy was such a character! I can't wait to see how it comes out after 28 days!

This morning I had a scrambled Egg and egg white..instead of using 4 points by using one whole egg and one egg white I saved 2 points! I also added a wedge of the laughing cow cheese wedge and it really gave it some good flavor. I also had a sandwich thin with some strawberry jam. Here is a picture:

One egg = 2 points
One egg white = 0 points
Laughing cow light cheese wedge = 1 point
Sandwich thin = 1 point
Strawberry Jam = 1 point
Total points for Breakfast = 5 points

Catch y'all later...hope you have a great day!!

*******************
Hello friends:) Spent the morning doing laundry and cleaning up around the apartment..listening to the workers putting in new carpet out in the hallway...which is nice because they had a light golden colored carpet that wasn't bad but some of the dogs on this floor have accidents every once and a while and it leaves stains...and it is such a heavy traffic area that it gets dirty alot...so this looks alot better...:) For lunch I felt like some soup....I am loving the progresso soups...especially the pot roast one...because I love potatoes, carrots and peas...here is what I had:



Can of Progresso Pot Roast soup = 2.5 points
All Bran Crackers = 2 points
Babybel Cheese = 2 points
Berry Parfait = 2 points
Total points for Lunch = 8.5 points

I am telling you the Berry parfait is sooooo good! It is a very nice smooth sweet treat! Thank you TJ for telling us about these!! Catch you all later for dinner!

*******************
I'm back....very tired tonight for some reason. I am watching the show "The Office"...never really watched it before so we just started the other night when the changed our show lineup...and its really funny! For an afternoon snack I had my Vita Brownie...YUM! I just love this stuff!! Here it is...:

Vita Brownie = 1 point!!

For dinner I made Manwiches. Its another one of Kevin's favorite meals. I put it through the WW recipe builder and it came out to 6 points per serving. Here are the pictures...:


Manwich w/bun = 6 points
Baked Fries = 3.5 points
Babybel cheese = 2 points
Total points for Dinner = 11.5 points

Dessert: WW Candy ice cream bar = 3 points

TOTAL POINTS USED FOR THE DAY = 29!

Can you tell I love cheese? I wish I could find the Babybel in Gouda...that is one of my favorite soft cheeses. But the regular babybel is good also:) I hope you all have a wonderful evening!

3 comments:

  1. I truly, really, definitely, surely CANNOT wait to hear about how it goes on Saturday! And I want to hear from BOTH parties involved...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's dark & dreary here in Maine today. That soup looks really good, I think I will try some. I have started walking...I get breathless at times, but I am determined to stay with it. My goal weight is 155 pounds too. Can't wait to hear about your Saturday....hugs, kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooooo behind on blog posting, but I did jump back one more post and went to your other blog....the haircut is adorable!!! I like it when it's cut a little higher in the back...gives it a lot more volume....I've got terribly thin hair....and the headrest was just toooo adorable! Your food pics look great as always....you are so good at staying on plan! It's inspiring, and that's just what I need right now. :)

    ReplyDelete