Sunday, September 27, 2009

Meals for 9/27/09

Hello everyone...sorry for the late post again...the weekends get so busy I just don't get the chance to blog until the evening anymore...Today we got up and ran some errands...Kevin needed to pick up his dry cleaning and I needed to go to a few places...I had my sandwich thins with some apple butter that I bought yesterday at the Brooksby Farm...it was ok...I think they put a little too much spices in it and it took away from the apple taste...and it looks like BBQ sauce...LOL Here is a picture:

Sandwich Thins = 1 point
Apple Butter = 1 point
Total points for Breakfast = 2 points

On the way home we stopped and picked up a nice healthy lunch...one place they used to have in Washington that we loved was Boston Market. We have one pretty close to our apartment. I need to go grocery shopping and we didn't have any bread at home and we were too tired to do it today...and besides our Stop and Shop is a nightmare on Sunday's...so I go on Monday mornings and it is so much better!! Anyway I got the 1/4 chicken (only ate half now and will save the rest of the meat for some wraps this week for lunch:) mashed potatoes and gravy(my guilty treat) and some corn and a thing of cornbread. Keep in mind I did look all this up on WW and tracked the points and it all came to 15.5 points...I didn't eat the skin on the chicken so that helped alot! I didn't take a picture...sorry:(

For dinner I made a pork roast, applesauce, mashed potatoes and steamed zucchini. I am hoping that I don't pay on the scale tomorrow for all the mashed potatoes..but I only had one serving tonight and they only give you a small portion for lunch...here are some picture of dinner:)


Pork = 4.5 points
Applesauce = 1.5 points
Mashed potatoes = 4.5 points
Butter = 1 point
Zucchini = 0 points
Milk = 2 points
Total points for Dinner = 13.5 points

TOTAL POINTS USED FOR THE DAY = 31!

Well I went over by one...but I still have over 27 flex points I didn't use for the week...so we will see what happens tomorrow...I am not feeling good about weigh in this week...been feeling a little bloated and blah...even with the exercise I am not sure if I will drop much. We shall see:)

Have a great day! Check back tomorrow:)



1 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Sounds like you're having a busy weekend! I gave you the Honest Scrap award but can't remember if I told you or not. My brain has taken a leave of absence, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete