Friday, January 11, 2013

TGIF!!

I can't tell you how happy I am that it is Friday!! Its been a very long week but a very successful week with our eating! I have tracked all week, packed lunches every day and cooked dinner every night! The challenge for next week is to find some different things to eat. I don't want to get bored with the same foods every day.

I don't have much plans for the weekend. We are going to our WW meeting tomorrow meeting and taking our car in for service. Other than that we will just do whatever! I love those types of weekends when you don't have anything specifically planned:)

I have been wearing the Active Link for the last 5 days. You have to wear it for the first 8 days and it does an assessment before it will actually start giving you challenges to earn activity points. I really like that I can just strap it under my clothes and no one even knows I am wearing it. I think I will be done with the assessment on Sunday. I do feel like it motivates me more and makes me want to be more active. It opens your eyes as to how much you are inactive when you look at the graphs of activity throughout the day.

Ok...now on to the food for the day...

BREAKFAST
Cottage Cheese = 2 points
Dannon Strawberry Greek Yogurt = 3 points
Banana = 0 points
Total points for breakfast = 5 points
 
MORNING SNACK
Didn't have one...LOL
 
LUNCH
Smart Ones Pasta Primavera = 6 points
Veggie Straws = 3 points
Orange = 0 points
Celery = 0 points
Total points for lunch = 9
 
AFTERNOON SNACK
Fiber one brownie = 2 points
 
DINNER
Baked Turkey (I used chicken) and Jack Cheese Chimichangas = 13 points (2 servings)
1% Milk = 5 points
Total Points for dinner = 18 points
 
EVENING SNACK
 
Bag of Popcorn = 3 points
 
Total points for the day = 37 points!
 
I am putting this recipe on my favorite recipe link. It was very good and one that I will have again!
 
Once again I am a little bit below points...Need to figure that one out. I know this could keep me from losing the weight and my body might hold onto every bit of fat it can...we will see. I will let you know tomorrow how my weigh in goes. Night all!


0 comments:

Post a Comment