Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year!!


We're back.....this time to stay! Kevin and I decided that we need to get back to Weight Watchers and really work on losing weight. So we got up this morning and headed for the Weight Watchers meeting. I REALLY like the leader. She herself has lost 60 pounds and looks great. She is from Ireland and is very enthusiastic! She also does something a little different when people lose weight they get a colored paper clip for every pound they lose...you hook them together and see your pounds lost grow...I like that!

I will be back later to post what I have eaten for the day. We bought the active link so we can track our movement and it will tell us how many activity points we have used throughout the day and put it in our tracker. Its not like a pedometer it is like a motion detector. Very cool!! See you soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment