Monday, January 21, 2013

I am exhausted!!

Today was a very busy day! Work was hectic but it made the day go very fast. I had to literally drag myself out of bed this morning. Thank goodness there wasn't a lot of traffic because of the holiday so I at least didn't have to deal with that:) I wanted to try something new today. Last week I committed to taking the stairs at work and not using the elevator and doing that helped with my 3.6 pound loss last week. So this week I am going to start walking to the farthest bathroom from where I sit. I was going to go down to the first floor and that way I would use the stairs more...but the receptionist is on that floor and I feel awkward going down there to use the bathroom...if it was me I would be like "what is wrong with YOUR bathroom...LOL So I just decided to walk to the other side of the building and use that one...its actually farther than the one downstairs so that is better I think:) So we will see if that helps!

At lunch I went out for a walk. It was sunny out so I thought it might have warmed up from the 23 degrees it was this morning...so I didn't wear my coat. I am a hot blooded girl and I am always hot! At first it wasn't bad but after the wind started blowing it was probably about the same temp as this morning! By the time I walked around the campus once I was feeling pins and needles in my arms and hands so I decided I better get back inside! I KNOW MOM!! I will wear my coat next time! LOL

After work I needed to stop at BJ's and get some chicken breasts and I got bulk of ground chicken to vacuum pack and have for the baked chimichangas and some egg beaters for making the casserole (might be something we make every couple weeks) and some more fiber one brownies..so good for a sweet treat! Then after I got home I hopped on the treadmill for a half hour! Rested for about 45 minutes and then started dinner. Tonight I made Chicken Tetrizzini...so good!! Here are my meals for the day:

BREAKFAST
2 hard boiled eggs = 4 points
Yoplait Strawberry Shortcake FF Yogurt = 2 points
Total points for breakfast = 6 points
 
MORNING SNACK
Strawberries
 
LUNCH
Peanut butter and Jelly Sandwich = 6 points
Veggie Straws = 3 points
Celery and Green Peppers = 0
Total points for lunch = 9 points
 
AFTERNOON SNACK
Weight Watchers Mint Snack Bar = 2 points
 
DINNER
Chicken Tetrizzini = 12 points (2 servings)
 
EVENING SNACK
Bag of popcorn = 3 points
 
TOTAL POINTS USED FOR THE DAY = 32!
TOTAL ACTIVITY POINTS PER ACTIVE LINK = 1
 
I am so tired and I am going to go and chill out a bit and watch Biggest Loser...I will catch you all later. I will be putting the recipe on my favorite recipe link soon:) Night!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment