Thursday, January 31, 2013

Almost there...:)

Good Evening! I am so glad today is Thursday! This day has been very long! We had a bad windstorm last night and every time we got a wind gust our little man would start barking and when he wasn't barking he was anxiously walking around the bed. There are three things he can't deal with and that is wind, thunderstorms and fireworks. A friend of mine suggested I get a Thundershirt for him. It is supposed to help with their anxiety. I may just give it a try! After being woken up several times at 1:30 Kevin took him downstairs...I went to bed with a bad headache and my sweet husband was trying to help! So from 1:30 am until 5:15 I woken up several times! Oh well...he is so cute you cant be mad at him! Here is a picture of him:
"I didn't do it!"
He was waiting for Daddy to come home from work. He likes to sit up on the couch and watch out the window for him. It will definitely been an early night tonight!
 
Here are my meals for the day:
 
BREAKFAST
Instant Apple & Cinnamon Oatmeal = 4 points
 
MORNING SNACK
Wheat Thins = 3 points
 
LUNCH
Leftover Stew = 8 points
 
AFTERNOON SNACK
Honey Nut Cheerios & Fiber one Chocolate squares Cereal Dry = 5 points
 
DINNER

Hamburger w/cheese & ketchup = 14 points
22 fries = 6 points
Pickle = 0 points
Total points for dinner = 20
 
TOTAL POINTS USED TODAY = 40!
 
Ops! I went over by a point...but I think that is ok because all week I have been under. I am not going to have an evening snack because we ate dinner too late and I am not hungry! I know I have 49 extra points for the week but I don't like to use them. The one thing that I need to get back into is the exercise. Working the late shift makes it really hard because I have to come home and make dinner and by the time I am done I am too tired and full. Next week its back to the normal shift.
 
I am going to go watch some tv and probably fall asleep! LOL Catch you all later! 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment