Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Is it Friday yet??

Hello All! Sorry for missing yesterday but my day was a long one. I am working the late shift at work this week so I am not getting home until 6 and then by the time I make dinner and sit down and eat it is 7:30 or later. The last few days we have been eating leftover lasagna anyway so its not really exciting...LOL

 
It is nice not having to be rushed in the mornings though! I am going to make some crock pot beef and vegetable stew for tomorrow. That will give me some time in the morning to put it together:) I went out and walked around the campus at work 2 times which comes out to 1.28 miles. I have an app on my phone called RunKeeper and as your walking it tracks how many miles and calories you burn.
 
It is so nice to get out of the office and walk. Sometimes you just need to get away from your desk and clear your head. Here is my meals for today:
 
BREAKFAST
Yoplait Harvest Peach Yogurt = 2 points
Banana = 0 points
Total points for breakfast = 2 points
 
MORNING SNACK
Strawberries = 0
 
LUNCH
Smart Ones 4 cheese penne pasta = 8 points
 
AFTERNOON SNACK
Fiber One Chocolate cereal & Honey Nut Cheerios (dry) = 5 points
 
DINNER
Leftover Lasagna = 10 points
Salad w/green peppers & tomatoes = 0 points
Croutons & Light Ranch = 4 points
Total points for dinner = 14
 
EVENING SNACK
Bag of Popcorn = 3
 
TOTAL POINTS USED TODAY =  32
 
I am going to watch some tv and veg a bit...catch you all later!

1 comments:

  1. I love Runkeeper! Helped me loose 30 pounds last year! I'm so proud of you girl! Keep it up!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete