Sunday, January 20, 2013

Beautiful Sunday...

Good morning my friends!! I made this breakfast casserole last night and put it in the fridge overnight. It was awesome! It is a layer of hash browns, reduced fat cheddar cheese, minced onion, ham and green peppers and then you pour the egg substitute on top and refrigerate it overnight. Pop it in the oven for an hour in the morning and enjoy! It makes 6 large servings and is only 5 points! I will be making this again for sure. We have enough leftovers for both of us for 2 more breakfasts.

We had it with 3 slices of Oscar Meyer Center Cut Bacon for 2 points. It was a very filling breakfast!

Here are some pictures of it:
BREAKFAST


WW Breakfast Casserole = 5 points
Oscar Meyer Center Cut Bacon = 2 points
Total points for breakfast = 7
 
Not sure what I will be doing today. I need to run to the grocery store and pick up a few things I forgot yesterday and maybe go to the mall to walk around a bit. I haven't decided. I still need to get all my fruit and veggies cut up for the week but I will do that this afternoon. I am making Chicken Tetrazzini tonight. Its from the Taste of Home Comfort Food diet cookbook. Very yummy!
 
Not much else going on this morning. After I blogged last night I got on the treadmill for 45 minutes and earned 2 activity points from my active link. I didn't end up eating the popcorn...it was getting too late by the time I was done.
 
I will be back later to blog the rest of my meals...later friends!
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello I'm back!! This will be quick because I start work in 15 minutes. I didn't get on last night because I got caught up in the football games and lost track of time!
 
LUNCH
Chicken BBQ Wrap = 7 points
Veggie Straws = 3 points
Yoplait Strawberry Shortcake Yogurt = 2 points
Total points for lunch = 12
 
AFTERNOON SNACK
None
 
DINNER
Parmesan Chicken Cutlets = 8 points
Peas = 3 points
Chicken Stove Top Stuffing = 3 points
MIlk = 5 points
Total points for Dinner = 19
 
EVENING SNACK
Bag of Popcorn = 3 points
 
TOTAL POINTS USED FOR TODAY = 41
 
I dipped into my extra points for the week on this day...but thats ok that is what they are there for! :) I will catch you all later today with todays meals! :) Have a good one!

1 comments: