Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy Sunday!

Hello everyone! :) Today was a very busy day! I got up and had some breakfast and then planned out what meals we were going to have for the week and then Kevin and I went to BJ's and picked up lots of fruit and veggies, popcorn, and some cereal. Then off to the grocery store to pick up more stuff for the week. Then we did something we normally wouldn't do...came home to eat lunch! Normally on the weekends we would eat out most of the time for lunch. But that has now changed! :) I spent most of the afternoon cleaning and cutting up strawberries and celery and organizing the fridge and pantry.

When I cleaned out the pantry I took some of the foods that are way high in points and instead of throwing them out we are going to take them to the local food bank. I can't see throwing perfectly good food away. One of my new years promises to myself is we will eat what we buy and not let it expire! That is one thing that we are bad about is buying food and not eating it all and it goes bad. Not this year!

Here are my meals for the day...

BREAKFAST
 

Dannon Blueberry Greek Yogurt = 3 points
Clementine = 0 points
Total Breakfast points = 3 points
 
SNACK  
 
Quaker Granola Bar = 3 points
 
LUNCH
 
 
 
Smart Ones Rigatoni w/vodka cream sauce = 8 points
Apple = 0 points
Jif to go Peanut Butter = 7 points
 
DINNER
 
Beef and Bean Burritos = 14 points (2 servings)
2 cups 1% Milk = 5 points
Total Dinner Points = 19 points
 
TOTAL POINTS USED FOR THE DAY: 40!
 
 
I used all my points today...however I didn't fit in my evening snack...and I don't want to go over in points on the first week even though I know I have the 49 weekly points. I just can't do it. I will just drink a ton of water! Maybe have a banana or some veggies later.
 
I don't know where this weekend went...its back to work tomorrow for a full week! I have been very spoiled the last few weeks working only 3 day weeks! Oh well...I hope you all have a wonderful night! 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment