Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wow...thank you dear friend!


My friend Ace over at If you think Round is Funny gave me this award!! How sweet is that?? Thank you girl!

The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are:

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Hmmm let me see...I am following alot of blogs so I will have to pick and choose...your all wonderful!!

I know this isn't 15.....but I am cheating...short of time and have to get goin...catch you all later!

3 comments:

  1. You totally deserve this award! Thank you so much for sending it my way. I'll come back and pick it up.

    I hope you have a great Tuesday. I did a radio interview this morning, so am a bit behind on life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the BEST!!! Thank you...for the award and for being such a great friend!!! I will get it posted and passed on later today!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christa!! Thank you so much for honoring me with this award...I'm so touched. :) You're making great progress and it's a pleasure following your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete