Monday, October 5, 2009

Busy day today!

Hi everyone...today we had Kevin's Dad and Sandy here for a day visit from California...they were on a cruise that had a day stop in Boston. If you would like to read more about it and see pictures check out my other blog...

Today was kind of a off plan day...we got up early and I didn't eat any breakfast...I know "bad girl!" but we were in a hurry to go pick up Dad and Sandy and excited to see them:) Even though I didn't really eat on plan today I didn't over eat and we walked out butts off so I think that might have helped a little bit. For lunch we ate at Cheers bar. I had a petite cheeseburger and fries...I ate most of the burger (we put our own condiments on the burger and I put mostly just ketchup and a little mayo) and maybe 1/4 of the fries...and the pickle! For dinner we ate at Bertucci's and I only at half of the chicken marsalla and took the rest home...tomorrow we are back on plan! I have to go to the grocery store first thing and get stocked up for the week! :)

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Ta Ta for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment