Friday, October 23, 2009

Meals for 10/23/09

Hello everyone...what a crazy day! Check out my other blog for more explanation as to what happened last night and this morning...that is why my post is so late. Riley is home and doing better...I hope your all having a great Friday! I have stayed on plan today...here is what I have had:

Jimmy Dean Turkey, Egg & Cheese Sandwich = 5 points

I have had another killer sinus headache today..so I haven't been online as much...I wasn't really even hungry for lunch but I knew I needed to eat...so I had:


Smart Ones Fetticini Alfredo =4 points
Veggie Crunchers (2 servings) = 5 points
Total points for Lunch = 9 points

Afternoon Snack:

Full Bar = 3 points

It was a crazy afternoon...took Riley back to the vet because his leg that they took blood from was swollen and he was being really restless...I called the vet and he asked me to bring him right back to make sure he wasn't having a reaction to the antibiotics...check out my other blog for the whole story of the day...he is doing better and the vet said his leg is swollen because when he was taking the blood Riley jerked his leg and he told me at the time that he would have a bruise or sore leg because of it...but he did say he was fine and not having any reaction. He is doing better tonight...still restless but he doesn't feel so good.

Kevin and I ended up going out to dinner to La Paloma and I had tostada's with grilled veggies with NO sour cream...it was really good. I didn't eat it all..mostly the veggies and a few bites of the tostada with refried beans. I am counting 15 points for the dinner..

La Paloma Tostada's = 15 points

Dessert: Skinny Cow Truffle Ice cream bar = 2 points

TOTAL POINTS USED FOR THE DAY = 34!

I did go over my points today...but I still have 29 extra weekly points left so I haven't had to pull too many out of the weekly points this week. I hope you all had a great Friday and I will catch you tomorrow. My post may be late because I will be in a scrapbooking class tomorrow for 3 hours:) Night all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment