Saturday, October 17, 2009

Meals for 10/17/09

Hello friends! Sorry for the late post...today was a busy day. We had some errands to run this morning so I had my bowl of Fiber One Shredded Wheat for breakfast:

Fiber One cereal = 3 points
Milk = 1.5 points
Total points for Breakfast = 4.5 points

You can check out my other blog to see all that we did today...one thing we did was meet some wonderful friends for lunch...Kristen & Kevin. We went to a place called Kelley's Roast Beef...I had a turkey club wrap with a pickle and I ate half of it and took the rest home. I counted about 15 points for this and I think its about right...yes it had mostly turkey and lettuce & tomato but it also had a small amount of a ranch sauce and some bacon in it also...here is a picture...the tortilla is wrapped in some wax paper so that is why the tortilla looks shiny...

Turkey Club Wrap = estimated 15 points
Pickle = 0 points
Total points for Lunch = 15 points

I am having some woman issues and was craving pizza for dinner...so we ordered a pizza and shared it...I had my two pieces...

Pizza = 9.5 points
Diet Coke = 0 points
Total points for Dinner = 9.5 points

TOTAL POINTS USED FOR THE DAY = 29!

I know I am going to regret eating the pizza with the diet coke because of the salt and the caffeine as we all know that can cause water retention and cramps....ugh! Sorry guys TMI!! I was going to have my dessert and dip into my extra points...but I am just not hungry so I am not gong to do it:)

I hope you all have a great night! Catching up on some DVR shows!:) Night all!


3 comments:

  1. Sometimes you just gotta give in! Pizza is my weakness. I had some around 4th of July..and I savored every bite. I just make it at home when I have to have it, but nothing beats a good pie once in a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm....pizza! I was going to tell you thanks for the shredded wheat info if I didn't already..I'm brain dead half the time. I went grocery shopping but decided to go with the Kashi Autumn shredded wheat...same cals per cup, but I try to stay away from HFCS as much as possible....I found it in the Fiber One cereal, and also in the All Bran crackers I wanted to try!! So I ended up with Kashi cereal, and Kashi blackberry graham bars for snacks, which by the way, are delicious!! I love blackberries. :) Hope you're having a super duper weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes, the gas is just worth it, isn't it?! :) Good luck with the WW-It's looks like you're off to a great start, and I think the blogging about it idea is great :)

    ReplyDelete