Sunday, October 4, 2009

Meals for 10/4/09

Hi there:) Another busy day...got up with a little bit of a sore throat...hoping that it is just allergies...but that didn't stop me from getting busy with our day. We are having company tomorrow so we needed to get the apartment cleaned up and vacuumed and dusted and looking nice...I am one of those type of people that I have to have the house perfect when having company. We are good about keeping the house clean but sometimes it can get a little cluttered...but not alot since I am home during the day and make it a point to keep it picked up. For breakfast I had the normal...Sandwich thins with reduced fat peanut butter and banana.

Sandwich thins = 1 point
Small Banana = 1.5 points
Reduced fat Peanut Butter = 2 points
Total points for Breakfast = 4.5 points

For lunch I made some Tuna salad. I am so addicted to those veggie crunchers...I eat those now instead of chips...and Riley loves them too! LOL


Sandwich Thins = 1 point
Tuna Salad = 2 points
Veggie Crunchers = 3 points
Berry Parfait = 2 points
Total points for Lunch = 8 points

Afternoon Snack:

Fullbar = 3 points

I didn't go grocery shopping and we didn't really have anything I could make at the house...so we ordered a pizza and had a few slices. We just got plain cheese. After having the fullbar and water 30 minutes before it helped me get full on less pizza. Then I had a small apple.

Pizza = 9.5 points
Apple = 1 point
Total points for Dinner = 10.5 points

Dessert: Skinny Cow Chocolate Ice Cream Cone = 3 points

TOTAL POINTS USED FOR THE DAY = 29!
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED FOR THE DAY = 3 points!

Tomorrow is weigh in day...wish me luck!


2 comments:

  1. Hiya Christa. Just wanted to say how much I appreciated your comment on my blog. Your so lovely. Just going through a lot at the moment, and got to admit I can't cope anymore. I don't like admitting it, because I just usually get on and do everything without thinking about it, but I just can't anymore. Doctors today at 4 pm.
    Thank you again for taking the time to comment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, that looks like Papa Johns. Makes me want pizza and it's not even 8am!

    ReplyDelete