Friday, October 30, 2009

Meals for 10/30/09

Hello everyone!! Another busy morning...I was online and found a possible job opportunity and applied for it...so wish me luck. It is about 20 minutes from home and it is almost exactly what I did for 10 years at Safeco. I so need to get back into a normal routine...even though I have enjoyed my time off I miss the routine end of things...

Kevin also emailed me this morning to tell me that a friend of his from work had a massive heart attack and is in critical condition in the hospital...so if you could all please say a prayer or keep him in your thoughts I would appreciate it...it happened at work which is scary...

For breakfast this morning I did something a little different. I had these VitaMuffin tops that I bought and wasn't sure I liked them very much. It is the Bluebran flavor. It is bran with blueberries. I tried them toasted this time and it tasted much better! I had 2 of them for breakfast:

2 BlueBran muffin tops = 3 points

I hope your all having a wonderful day...it is Friday!) Check back later for lunch and dinner!

*********************
I'm back...I am so sick of laundry...and I hate my washer!! It never completely drains and I have to run an extra spin cycle and it takes me twice as long to get it done! For lunch I had a tuna salad wrap and veggie crunchers...


Wheat wrap = 1 points
Tuna Salad = 3 points
Veggie Crunchers = 3 points
Tomato = 0 points
Lettuce = 0 points
Apple = 1 point
Reduced Fat Peanut Butter = 2 points
Total points for Lunch and Snack = 10 points

Afternoon Snack:

VitaMuffin = 1 point

I wanted something a little different for dinner...one thing I loved to eat before was the Yakisoba dinners and still had some so I thought I would check out how many points it would cost me...I had a teriyaki one that was only 6 points!! So I was very happy because I had plenty of points left so I had that, some cheese and some more veggie crunchers:



Yakisoba Teriyaki = 6 points
2 Babybel cheeses = 4 points
Veggie Crunchers = 3 points
Total points for Dinner = 13 points

Dessert: Skinny Cow Truffle Ice Cream Bar = 2 points

TOTAL POINTS USED FOR THE DAY = 29!

I guess you have figured out that I love veggie crunchers...I am someone who loves chips and crunchy foods...so this was a perfect alternative to the chips..and they have more taste! I am so excited that today is Friday and I have the whole weekend with my husband and the little man...aka Riley:) I hope you all have a great night!

4 comments:

  1. I hope your friend has a speedy recovery. I'll keep him in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a front load washer? Ours was doing the same thing and it ended up being Owen's little socks had gotten sucked up into the pump and it wasn't draining properly. The Sears repairman came out and actually ended up taking out 3 socks and some change. I wasn't putting his socks in one of those lingerie bags like I should have been. He said that socks and underwear are the easiest ones that get sucked up. I guess we've been blaming the dryer all these years for something the washer was doing. Shame on that washer! You might want to have someone take a look at it so it won't take you so long. I totally know how frustrating that can be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the job opportunity and I will keep your husband's friend at work in my prayers. That is definitely scary. I have to say I am addicted to those deep choclate vita top muffins. They are sooo good! I never tried the blueberry bran one yet but I have tried the corn. Chocolate is definitely my favorite. Hope you have a fun and safe halloween weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all is well with Kevin's friend-scary! :(

    You ate 3 of those viatmuffins today? Does your tummy hurt? lol Thats a lotta fiber girlfriend! lol :)

    I dont think I could buy those chips- Id eat the entire bag. :( Trigger foods are the worst!

    Lets not talk about washers- someone broke the ONLY ONE we have at the complex and didnt bother to call for a repair. I have to lug all of our laundry to my parents to do it tomorrow :( Not so fun!

    ReplyDelete