Monday, October 19, 2009

Weigh in Results...


Duh Duh Duh Duh.........

I lost.....

.06

You would think I might be a little disappointed that I didn't lose more...? Well I am not because it is a few days from my TOM and I know alot of it is because of water weight gain...I was just happy to show a loss! So now I am at 13 pounds even...moving in the right direction! I am loving life right now and I have so much more energy...

I was a little down last week thinking that I have been on this new weigh of life for over a month and have "only" lost 12.4 pounds...and thought I should have lost more...well when I sat down and did the numbers I am losing an average of 1.1 pounds a week which I know you can do up to 2 pounds in a healthy way...but I am happy with the 1.1...you don't want to lose the weight too fast because it makes it so much easier to gain it back! I am heading to Seattle in 2 months and 3 days and I am so excited to see my family for Christmas!! Its been 6 months since I have seen them so that will be great!!

I hope you are all having a great Monday...thank you so much for all of your support..it really does help me keep motivated!

2 comments:

  1. You're right! 13 lbs (or 1.1 a week) is great! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could keep track of everyone's weigh day....sorry I'm late!! I just read too many dang blogs, lol. You've got the right attitude Christa....you're doing perfectly...just keep at it girl...very proud of your progress! :)

    ReplyDelete