Monday, October 12, 2009

Meals for 10/12/09

Good Morning everyone!! After a hard nights sleep last night I woke up and am having a great day so far! Riley and I decided to take another long walk in the park today...it is beautiful and sunny but a little cool outside which is perfect weather for a walk. Turned on Chris Daughtry on my IPhone and took off! Ended up meeting a very nice lady with two westie dogs that were so darn cute! We walked together for about 15 minutes and then she headed home...met some nice people and their pets...I am guessing we walked at least 3 miles...this time we walked around the whole outer part of the park. We are home and both of us are very tired...Riley is already sleeping behind my head in the chair! LOL

Before I went for my morning walk I had some Fiber One Shredded Wheat which filled me up and gave me some good energy....here it is:

Fiber One Shredded Wheat = 3 points
Milk = 2 points
Total points for Breakfast = 5

Check out my other blog as I will be blogging about my walk in a little bit...I will be having my Mexican Corn Chowder that I made yesterday for lunch...I am looking forward to it...I think things like that always taste better when they sit overnight and let all the flavors mix...catch you all later!

*********************
Wow...I can't believe its afternoon already! Its been a fast day! I didn't realize this morning we were gone on our walk for almost 2 hours! For lunch I had the soup I made yesterday and it was sooooo yummy!! Thanks Heather! It filled me up and it was nice for such a chilly day!



Mexican Corn Chowder = 3 points
All Bran Crackers = 2 points
2 wedges laughing cow cheese = 1.5 points
Lemon Torte Parfait = 2 points
Total points for Lunch = 8.5 points

Afternoon Snack:

Fiber One granola bar = 2 points

For dinner we are having leftover taco's. I will just post it now since I already have a picture of it.

2 servings soft taco's = 9.5 points

Snack:

VitaBrownie = 1 point

Dessert: Skinny Cow Chocolate Ice Cream Bar = 3 points

TOTAL POINTS USED FOR THE DAY = 29!

Now that I am in the 240's my WW points were reduced to 29! You might ask why I am having 2 "desserts"...well I am in a way I guess. I don't eat a mid morning snack...so I usually have one around 3 and then one right after dinner..then I have my true dessert around 8:00pm. I have to eat all my points...so I have to do it...LOL

I hope you all have a wonderful evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment