Thursday, November 26, 2009

Weigh in Results...a day early!!

That's right...I am weighing in a day early...because I know that it will take about a week for me to work off what I ate today...I didn't do too bad but I enjoyed my Thanksgiving with some wonderful friends Kristen & Kevin and their family! I want to thank them for making our first Thanksgiving here such a good one!! With both of our families back in Seattle they were kind enough to take us in and feed us some good food!!

I am going to be making my own Turkey dinner tomorrow...so that way we will have lots of sandwich fixings and dinners for at least half of next week! Anyway...back to the reason for this post....I got on the scale today and.....

I lost .04 lbs again!

I will take that!! With all that I have eaten this week...not 100% good and I was still able to lose that is great!

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!!



6 comments:

  1. Good for you ! Congrats on your loss ! This is the toughest time of year to be on a diet ! any loss between now and January is a victory !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on another nice loss :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your weight loss! I know I stuffed myself all Thanksgiving weekend long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. That Kristen is one os the nicest gals I have ever met. I gained 2.5 pounds from Thanksgiving to Tuesday. Now to try to lose enough to make up for what I know I will gain over the Christmas holiday. Always hard to lose eight this time of year. Hang in there, you are doing great! Hugs, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete