Saturday, November 14, 2009

Meals for 11/14/09 & Weigh in results

Hello everyone...yet another busy day...got up this morning to a very rainy and yucky day outside! We had a nor'easter roll through with alot of winds and heavy rain...so we spent most of the day inside. I worked on the bedroom and getting the rest of the things I wanted to box up to go to storage done and the bedroom looks really good!

I weighed in and I have lost 1.6 pounds this week..:) I was very happy with that...especially since I had that "bad" dinner on Thursday night...I started my day out today with a Jimmy Dean Bagel sandwich:
Jimmy Dean Bagel Sandwich = 5 points

For lunch I just had one of my frozen dinners...I wasn't in the mood to come with anything creative...LOL



Smart Ones = 5 points
All Bran Crackers = 2 points
Laughing cow wedges = 1.5 points
Lemon Parfait Torte = 2 points
Total points for Lunch = 10.5

For dinner we made soft taco's...we love soft taco's...didn't know if you could tell or not?

2 soft taco's = 9.5 points
Total points for Dinner = 9.5 points

Snack:

Almonds = 4 points

TOTAL POINTS USED FOR THE DAY = 29!

6 comments:

  1. OH my god, Christa. Boston has really changed you! You used to be so picky about food and expiration dates. But look at your Lemon Parfaits! They expired over a month ago, LOL!!

    Sorry, I had to tease you about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your food always looks so good. How do you get your pictures on your posts to do that? Whenever I try posting a picture, the words are all out of sorts and I can't get the picture in place where I want it. I am not very computer savvy.

    Fantastic job on the loss!!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! I don't take a picture every time I eat something. That is a picture I took when I first bought them. I would never eat month old expired anything! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the loss if 1.6. That's really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the loss! :) WHOO HOO!!! :)

    That is one of the few smart ones that I buy! Its very tasty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christa...congratulations on your weight loss. You rock, girl! I appreciate you listing the new foods you try, and your recipes, too. I am always ready to try something new, and your info really helps out. Hang in there, have a great day, Hugs, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete