Thursday, November 19, 2009

Blah!

Today hasn't been a good day for my eating...I am going to take a day off on posting because it isn't a good one! I am still counting the points but I am not going to post about what I ate...sometimes I just don't want to....and today is one of those days...I am not expecting to lose much tomorrow if any at all...

Kevin took today and tomorrow off and we went to his dentist appointment this morning and found out that he needs 2 crowns and a filling done...which means more money...ugh! But now that I have a job it isn't as bad but we still have to watch our spending at Christmas...but it has to be fixed...

Don't worry all...I am still motivated to lose weight...I am not giving up...in fact for a non scale victory today I got a new shirt and pair of dress pants for work and dropped a size!! So that felt good!

I will be back posting tomorrow...I hope your all having a great day!

3 comments:

  1. First off, Congratulations on your new job. How exciting for you. Second, I visited your other blog for the first time. Your dog is just the cutest I have ever seen. What a sweetie. I went to Nantasket beach a very long time ago. I still rmember how much I liked it. THe diet thing. Hey, we just do the best we can. There are days I don't want to think about it, and days when I want to go eat a buffet, and not think about calories. You are doing great, just as you are. Oh, and I loved the pics you took at Nantasket! hugs, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for you! :) I am still impressed with your attitude about this whole weight loss thing. You do what you can, its OK to be blah sometimes as long as you know to stay on track and it looks like you do. How is Kevin doing with this diet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be away from us too long! We will miss you. Keep your head up and know we are here to help support you!

    ReplyDelete