Monday, November 23, 2009

Meals for 11/23/09

Hello everyone:) Its been a busy morning around here...got up and wanted to get out and grocery shop early to beat the crowds...well that didn't happen so much at the grocery store! I went to a Fruit market first..check out my other blog to see pictures of the place....and then went to the grocery store. Kevin and I were invited to our good friends Kristen & Kevin's parents house for Thanksgiving but I also wanted to make a turkey dinner here since I have never done it before...so I got the fixings for it and we will have leftovers for sandwiches...as I said yesterday I am going to eat a little of everything...not panic about everything but try to maintain my loss and not gain...but I am not going to deprive myself of the things I love because that will just make me want it more...and I will just need to add a little more exercise so I can maintain my weight.

This morning I got up and got out of here so fast that I didn't eat any breakfast...I know..bad me! I really didn't think about it. I came home and had a Smart Ones dinner, crackers and cheese and a granola bar:



Smart Ones = 5 points
All Bran Crackers = 2 points
Laughing cow cheese wedges = 1.5 points
Granola Bar (Oats and Peanut butter) = 3 points
Total points for Lunch = 11.5

Check back later...I think we are having sloppy joes for dinner...hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment