Friday, November 20, 2009

Meals for 11/20/09

Hello...I am back!:) Sorry for the blah moment yesterday but today I am back on track! I was very surprised with my weigh in..and I will post separately on that...Kevin is off today so I think we may or may not go out...it is rainy and yucky outside and they are predicting heavy rains today...so we will see! For breakfast I had a bowl of my Kashi cereal with my Almond Breeze. I just love this stuff!!


Kashi Cereal = 2 points
Almond Breeze (vanilla) = 1 points
Total points for Breakfast = 3

Not sure what the day has planned..but I will be eating well today...and I am back in the right frame of mind...yesterday I just went a little nuts...but I guess we all have those days huh?

*********************
Hello all! For lunch I was in the mood for my Smart Ones meal and some cheese and crackers...



Pasta Primavera = 5 points
All Bran Crackers = 2 points
Laughing cow cheese wedges = 1.5 points
Lemon Torte Parfait = 2 points
Total points for Lunch: 10.5 points

Afternoon Snack:


Almonds = 4 points
Granola Bar = 2 points

For dinner we had leftover Mexican Crock Pot Chicken Taco's:


Taco = 6 points
Corn = 2 points
Total points for Dinner = 8 points

Dessert: Skinny Cow Truffle Bar = 2 points

TOTAL POINTS USED FOR THE DAY = 29.5!

1 comments:

  1. We all have days where we splurge a little! :) No worries my friend! :) Your doing so well! :)

    ReplyDelete