Monday, November 9, 2009

Meals for 11/9/09

Hello everyone! Yet another beautiful day here in Boston...and I needed to run some errands. I went to Dress Barn to try to find some more dress pants but I couldn't find the ones I got last time...so I will have to take them with me next time. Check out my other blog to see the new shirts I bought yesterday...let me know what you think:) Then went to Petco to get Riley some more soft food...then to the grocery store...

Before leaving I had a new Kashi Cereal...Heart to Heart:




Heart to Heart Cereal = 2.5 points
Almond Breeze = 1 point
Banana = 1.5 points
Total points for Breakfast = 5 points

I came home starving! Not good to go grocery shopping when your hungry! But I was good! Here is what I had for lunch:




Angel Hair Pomodoro = 5 points
Babybel Cheese = 2 points
Lemon Torte Parfait = 2 points
Total points for Lunch = 9 points

Afternoon Snack:
10 Almonds = 1.5 points

For dinner I am making goulash...I stopped at Panera Bread and got some sourdough bread for dinner tonight and I almost got a strawberry smoothie which they said was low fat...but I didn't know what the nutrition numbers were...so when I came home I looked it up and it really isn't bad at all! The large would have been 5 points and the grande would have been 4 points...I will know for next time:) Check back later for dinner pics...catch you all later:)

*****************
Hello:) Dinner was very yummy...this is a family recipe that my Mom used to make when I was growing up. It is very simple and a nice one pot meal. A little sourdough bread on the side and that makes a nice dinner:) Here are the pictures:

Goulash = 6 points
2 slices medium slices of Sourdough bread = 2.5 points
Butter = 3 points
Total points for Dinner = 11.5 points

Dessert: Skinny Cow Vanilla Truffle Bar = 2 points

TOTAL POINTS USED FOR THE DAY = 29!

I hope you all have a great evening...Monday nights are a little boring TV wise so I think I will catch up on some blogs...night all!




2 comments:

  1. Your goulash looks YUMMY! :) I like those lemon parfaits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the pics and I have a shirt just like the first picture shown. Mine is a mix of greens though. The food looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete