Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm back...

Hello everyone...I am sorry for being absent...things have been crazy as I said yesterday and I haven't been on plan 100% of the time...I was really anxious and excited about the job after my interviews last week so I ended up eating things that I normally wouldn't while on plan. I did count the points but still didn't feel very good about myself. The funny thing is I weighed myself this morning and I have lost .2 pounds which doesn't make much sense..I am not complaining mind you...but it is crazy.

I am getting back on plan today as I now know that I have have a job and one that I know that I will love. So things are going to start getting alot more busy...so I need to learn how to handle that without using food! So far this morning I have had:


Sandwich Thins = 1 point
Reduced Fat Peanut Butter = 2 points
Chobani Yogurt = 3 points
Total Points for Breakfast = 6 points

Thank you all for your support...it really does help me stay on track.

************************
For lunch I had some leftover steak from dinner last night...not sure of the exact points but I am going to count it as 9 points....

For dinner we had leftover spaghetti...here is the picture:

Spaghetti Meal = 14 points

TOTAL POINTS USED FOR THE DAY = 29!



2 comments:

  1. I want to try that Chobani so bad. I don't think I've ever seen it in any of our grocery stores.

    I am SO happy for you and this new job! It was totally meant to be for you to move out there to Boston. I think you knew it when the time came too. I think you could feel it. It's amazing to me how good it is all working out for you guys, although it is still hard befing away from family. You'll be back here for Xmas soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!! I'm behind on blog reading, as usual...congrats on the job!! I'm so jealous...been out of a job since Feb....blah! But I'm super happy for YOU!!! I know that's a huge relief...and kudos to you for getting back on plan quickly! You're doing great girl..:)

    ReplyDelete