Monday, November 2, 2009

Meals for 11/2/09

Good Morning everyone!! I hope you all had a great weekend! This is going to be a busy week...Kevin's Birthday is on Friday and I want to go shopping for him...but today is all about cleaning and getting more things ready to go to storage. Kevin's Mom is coming on Wednesday so we are excited to show her our apartment and the view:) I am trying to fight off a sinus headache this morning...I tried something new for breakfast...a new cereal. I love my fiber one cereal but one thing it has that I wasn't thrilled with was high fructose syrup which is not good for you. So when I was at BJ's yesterday I picked up some Kashi cereals. It had 3 different ones. Kashi Go Lean Crunch, Heart to Heart and Regular Go Lean. I had some of the regular Go Lean cereal. One serving is only 2 points! It was pretty good..I am used to sugary cereals so this was a little bit of a change. It was very sweet and I can't see adding sugar when I am trying to eat healthy! I might try adding a cut up banana to the cereal next time and see if that sweetens it up a little. Here are the pictures:)





Kashi Go Lean = 2 points
Milk = 2 points
Banana = 1.5 points
Total points for Breakfast = 5.5 points

Today is my weigh in...I will post that later today on a separate post...check back for lunch:)

********************
Hello everyone!! Been busy cleaning house and doing a little more laundry...it never ends does it? Thought I would take a break and blog my lunch...



Smart Ones Mac & Cheese = 5 points
WHOLE bag of Steamfresh Broccoli & Cauliflower = 1 point
Mrs. Dash = 0 points
Total points for Lunch = 6 points

Afternoon Snacks:


Almonds = 4 points
VitaMuffin (need that chocolate fix!) = 1 point
Total points for Snacks = 5 points

Tonight feels like a Progresso Pot Roast Soup night...its very chilly and stormy outside and I am wanting something hot! :) Catch you all later!!

*****************
Good Evening my friends! Spent the afternoon doing the same old same old...cleaning up and watching some TV...It is soooooo cold outside!! I have taken Riley outside in his new winter coat and he isn't too sure about it yet. I had my Pot Roast Soup tonight and it was so good!



Pot Roast Soup = 2.5 points for the whole can!
All Bran Crackers = 2 points
2 Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges = 1.5 points
Apple = 1 point
Reduced Fat Peanut Butter = 2 points
Total points for Dinner = 9 points

Dessert = Skinny Cow Chocolate Ice cream cone = 3 points

TOTAL POINTS USED FOR THE DAY = 28.5!

I have been drinking water like crazy today after eating that calzone last night and I think I have lost the water weight...although after I had the soup I looked at the label and it is 680 grams of sodium per serving!! So I had 1360 grams of sodium!! Ugh! LOL...but I have a week to get rid of that extra water that I will be retaining! LOL

Have a great night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment