Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Meals for 11/4/09

Good Afternoon friends!! Sorry for the late post but I have been one busy girl this morning...it all started when I pulled some laundry out of the dryer...and then I started packing up some of our summer clothes and packing them to take to the storage unit...then I realized I didn't have anymore boxes...well I got the itch to clean out the closet and needed more boxes...sooooo I went to the storage place to buy some more boxes...and pick up Kevin's Red Sox winter coat and some dress clothes that I might fit into now:) When I got home I got busy and cleaned out the closet and WOW does it look awesome!!

I noticed that I had a missed call message and voicemail on my cell phone...so I checked it and it was someone from HR at the place I applied for a position last Friday!!! So I called her back and we set up a phone interview for tomorrow!! So I am really pumped at this point because I really am interested in this job! It is the same work that I did at my last job for 10 years...so wish me luck! I think getting myself back into the workplace will really help my weight loss because it will keep me busy throughout the day and not sit on my butt so much...not like I do that every day though!! LOL

Anyhoo yesterday when I went grocery shopping I bought some of the Jimmy Dean D-Lights but this time I bought the croissant sandwich. It is 1 point more than the english muffin one..but I used to LOVE the Burger King croissant sandwiches so I thought I would give it a whirl. It was really good and very filling just like the other sandwich. Here is what it looks like:

Jimmy Dean d-lights croissant sandwich = 6 points

I was so busy cleaning out my closet that I didn't realize that it was 1:00 and I needed to eat! When I get going on things I just want to get it done...and it looks so amazing! I was craving my childhood favorite...Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich. So I used my reduced fat peanut butter and sandwich thins. I also found a nice chip where you get alot for 3 points! I am really good about counting the chips instead of eyeballing it and then put the bag away so I don't keep eating more. Pringles party size chips serving size is 42 chips (that is ALOT of chips!!) for 3 points. I love sour cream & onion flavor and it helped with my crunch and salt craving! I couldn't see myself eating 42 of these chips (they are mini they are not the regular sized chip) so I cut it in half and ate 21 chips and that was only 1 point!! And it was just enough! Here is a picture of the bag and the sandwich and chips...




Sandwich thins = 1 point
Reduced Fat Peanut Butter = 2 points
Strawberry jam = 1 point
Pringles = 1 point
Chobani greek yogurt = 3 points
Total points for Lunch = 8 points

Afternoon snack:

Fiber one = 2 points

I am going to spend the rest of the afternoon catching up on some blogs! I only have one hour before I have to start getting ready to start some dinner...so I will catch you all later! :)

*********************
I'm back:) Its been a great day and now my hubby is home and we have eaten dinner and we are watching some TV and Riley dog is sleeping at my feet as I am typing this:) We had sloppy joes for dinner...here are the pictures...

Sloppy joes (including bun) = 5 points
Babybel cheese = 2 points
Veggie Crunchers = 3 points
Total points for Dinner = 10 points

Dessert: Skinny Cow Vanilla Ice Cream cone = 3 points

TOTAL POINTS USED FOR THE DAY = 29!

Have a wonderful night!


2 comments:

  1. I've tried the Jimmy Dean D-Lite sausage egg and chz bagel....now I'm looking for the croissants and the Pringles when I go shopping this Friday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pringles and had no idea there was a lighter version. The sausage and egg croissants bring back terrible memories of the Burger King drive-thru, but maybe with these lighter ones, I can be on the way to making new memories. ;)

    ReplyDelete