Friday, November 13, 2009

Meals for 11/13/09

Hello...I hope your all having a great Friday!! I am having a nice relaxing day after such a busy week! Been catching up on some blogs and cleaning up a bit...but staying home! It is starting to get really cloudy outside. Its very windy and we are supposed to get ALOT of rain tomorrow...

I got up this morning and started right off drinking some water...I am going to get all the water weight off by tomorrow morning so I can weigh in and get a true amount. I had one of my yummy Jimmy Dean sandwiches and had a nice lunch...here are the pictures:

Jimmy Dean Bagel Sandwich = 5 points


Orowheat Thins = 1 point
Reduced Fat Peanut Butter = 2 points
Strawberry Jam = 1 point
Veggie Crunchers = 3 points
Total points for Lunch = 7 points

Afternoon Snacks:


Apple = 1 point
Reduced Fat Peanut Butter = 2 points
Almonds = 4 points
Total points for Snacks = 7 points

For dinner we are having leftover Bean and Beef burritos. Here is the picture I took the other night..I will also have some corn with it tonight!

Bean & Beef Burrito = 6 points
Corn = 2 points
Total points for Dinner = 8 points

Dessert: Skinny Cow Truffle bar = 2 points

TOTAL POINTS USED FOR THE DAY = 29!!

2 comments:

  1. You make it look so easy. It's not fair. I wish I could do this! Question, how do you measure a serving of those veggie chips so you can get the point amount?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food looks great! I wish we had veggie crunchers here. They are impossible to find!

    ReplyDelete